A mode-localized MEMS electrical potential sensor based on three electrically coupled resonators
Total article views: 2,222 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,150 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,135 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A method for identification of analyte concentration in aqueous solution by using a mistuned fluid-structure coupled vibration Y. Chen et al. 10.1007/s12206-021-0106-2
- Exploiting Bifurcation Behaviors in Parametrically Excited Mode-Localized Resonators for Mass Sensing J. Song et al. 10.1115/1.4055543
- Exploiting nonlinearity to enhance the sensitivity of mode-localized mass sensor based on electrostatically coupled MEMS resonators M. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2020.103455
- Phase optimization of thermally actuated piezoresistive resonant MEMS cantilever sensors A. Setiono et al. 10.5194/jsss-8-37-2019
- Design and modeling of a MEMS accelerometer based on coupled mode-localized nonlinear resonators under electrostatic actuation M. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.cnsns.2021.105960
- Towards an Ultra Sensitive Hybrid Mass Sensor Based on Mode Localization without Resonance Tracking C. Humbert et al. 10.3390/s20185295
- State-of-the-Art in Mode-Localized MEMS Coupled Resonant Sensors: A Comprehensive Review V. Pachkawade 10.1109/JSEN.2021.3051240
- Enhanced Sensitivity and Stability of a Novel Resonant MEMS Electric Field Sensor Based on Closed-Loop Feedback X. Liu et al. 10.1109/JSEN.2021.3107511
- An asymmetric mode-localized mass sensor based on the electrostatic coupling of different structural modes with distributed electrodes J. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s11071-021-07189-2
- A mass sensor based on digitally coupled and balanced quartz resonators using mode localization C. Humbert et al. 10.1016/j.sna.2022.113378
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023