Regular research article
09 Jan 2018
Regular research article | 09 Jan 2018
Granular metal–carbon nanocomposites as piezoresistive sensor films – Part 1: Experimental results and morphology
Günter Schultes et al.
Total article views: 3,040 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,505 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,476 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vanadium-doped molybdenum disulfide film-based strain sensors with high gauge factor M. Zhu et al. 10.7567/1882-0786/aaf5c4
- Granular metal–carbon nanocomposites as piezoresistive sensor films – Part 2: Modeling longitudinal and transverse strain sensitivity S. Schwebke et al. 10.5194/jsss-7-69-2018
- Piezoresistive granular metal thin films of platinum–boron nitride and platinum–alumina at higher strain levels S. Schwebke et al. 10.1063/1.5054972
- Cylinder pressure sensors for smart combustion control D. Vollberg et al. 10.5194/jsss-8-75-2019
- Creep adjustment of strain gauges based on granular NiCr-carbon thin films M. Mathis et al. 10.5194/jsss-10-53-2021
- Mechanochemical synthesis of carbon-stabilized Cu/C, Co/C and Ni/C nanocomposites with prolonged resistance to oxidation M. Galaburda et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-54007-2
- Niobium-Containing DLC Coatings on Various Substrates for Strain Gauges M. Grein et al. 10.3390/coatings9070417
- Electromechanical evaluation of sub-micron NiCr-carbon thin films as highly conductive and compliant electrodes for dielectric elastomers J. Hubertus et al. 10.1016/j.sna.2020.112243
- Nanoscale Nickel-Based Thin Films as Highly Conductive Electrodes for Dielectric Elastomer Applications with Extremely High Stretchability up to 200% J. Hubertus et al. 10.1021/acsami.1c10686
- Material structure and piezoresistive properties of niobium containing diamond-like-carbon films M. Grein et al. 10.1016/j.surfcoat.2018.10.008
- Smart in-cylinder pressure sensor for closed-loop combustion control D. Vollberg et al. 10.5194/jsss-11-1-2022
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022