Regular research article
20 Mar 2018
Regular research article | 20 Mar 2018
Determining the dimension of subsurface defects by active infrared thermography – experimental research
Total article views: 2,185 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,792 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantitative identification of three-dimensional subsurface defect based on the fuzzy inference of thermal process K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2018.12.149
- Damage Identification on Impact and Lightning Damage of Flax Composite Laminates (Linum usitatissimum) Using Long-Pulse Thermography of a Low-Resolution Infrared Camera M. Anwar et al. 10.3389/fmats.2021.618461
- FEA and Machine Learning Techniques for Hidden Structure Analysis X. Shi et al. 10.3390/s21155159
- Investigation on dual-domain data processing algorithm used in thermal non-destructive evaluation S. Grys & S. Dudzik 10.1080/17686733.2020.1841443
- Characterizing Depth of Defects with Low Size/Depth Aspect Ratio and Low Thermal Reflection by Using Pulsed IR Thermography A. Moskovchenko et al. 10.3390/ma14081886
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022