Regular research article
05 Apr 2018
Regular research article | 05 Apr 2018
Highly sensitive benzene detection with metal oxide semiconductor gas sensors – an inter-laboratory comparison
Tilman Sauerwald et al.
Total article views: 3,436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,831 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Adsorption/Combustion-type Micro Gas Sensors: Typical VOC-sensing Properties and Material-design Approach for Highly Sensitive and Selective VOC Detection T. HYODO & Y. SHIMIZU 10.2116/analsci.19R011
- Using gas-phase air quality sensors to disentangle potential sources in a Los Angeles neighborhood A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117519
- Understanding the ability of low-cost MOx sensors to quantify ambient VOCs A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1441-2019
- TiO2 Nanowires for Humidity-Stable Gas Sensors for Toluene and Xylene Z. Tshabalala et al. 10.1021/acsanm.0c02963
- Metal Oxide Nanolayer-Decorated Epitaxial Graphene: A Gas Sensor Study M. Rodner et al. 10.3390/nano10112168
- Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Dots Induced Enhancement in CO2 Sensing Response From ZnO–Porous Silicon Hybrid Structure J. Ramos-Ramón et al. 10.3389/fchem.2020.00291
- Quantitative Metrics for Performance Monitoring of Software Code Analysis Accredited Testing Laboratories W. Chapetta et al. 10.3390/s21113660
- Evaluation of a low-cost multi-channel monitor for indoor air quality through a novel, low-cost, and reproducible platform A. Baldelli 10.1016/j.measen.2021.100059
- Random gas mixtures for efficient gas sensor calibration T. Baur et al. 10.5194/jsss-9-411-2020
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022