Regular research article
26 Apr 2018
Regular research article | 26 Apr 2018
Voltammetric sensor for electrochemical determination of the floral origin of honey based on a zinc oxide nanoparticle modified carbon paste electrode
Kamalika Tiwari et al.
Total article views: 2,530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,155 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,120 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Highly sensitive electrochemical assay for selective detection of Aminotriazole based on TiO2/poly(CTAB) modified sensor S. Malode et al. 10.1016/j.eti.2020.101222
- Raspberry, Rape, Thyme, Sunflower and Mint Honeys Authentication Using Voltammetric Tongue D. Pauliuc et al. 10.3390/s20092565
- Levels of heavy metals in a multifloral Saudi honey A. Bazeyad et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-3909-7
- An electrochemical sensor for monitoring biogenic amines in anchovies as quality and safety index L. Maddaloni et al. 10.1016/j.snb.2021.130648
- A Newly Developed Electrochemical Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Camylofin and Analgine in Pharmaceutical Preparation and Biological Fluids S. Atty et al. 10.1149/2.10219113jes
- Honey Evaluation Using Electronic Tongues: An Overview A. Veloso et al. 10.3390/chemosensors6030028
- Developments and applications of nanomaterial-based carbon paste electrodes S. Tajik et al. 10.1039/D0RA03672B
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022