Regular research article
08 May 2018
Regular research article | 08 May 2018
A portable sensor system for bacterial concentration monitoring in metalworking fluids
Marco Grossi et al.
Total article views: 2,262 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,820 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Biological factors influencing the degradation of water-soluble metal working fluids H. Puneeth & M. Ganesha Prasad 10.1007/s40899-019-00317-2
- A Portable Battery-Operated Sensor System for Simple and Rapid Assessment of Virgin Olive Oil Quality Grade M. Grossi et al. 10.3390/chemosensors10030102
- Measurement of Bacterial Concentration Using a Portable Sensor System With a Combined Electrical-Optical Approach M. Grossi et al. 10.1109/JSEN.2019.2931585
- Computer Vision Approach for the Determination of Microbial Concentration and Growth Kinetics Using a Low Cost Sensor System M. Grossi et al. 10.3390/s19245367
- Energy Harvesting Strategies for Wireless Sensor Networks and Mobile Devices: A Review M. Grossi 10.3390/electronics10060661
- Modified carbon-paste-surface electrode for NaCl and KCl solution measurements J. Gómez Sánchez & P. Bertemes Filho 10.1088/1361-6501/ab1e6a
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022