Compilation of training datasets for use of convolutional neural networks supporting automatic inspection processes in industry 4.0 based electronic manufacturing
Total article views: 1,151 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,078 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,042 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Federated deep learning algorithm for RPA network security detection Z. Yuan & J. Yao 10.1080/23742917.2023.2283951
- Cost-Sensitive Siamese Network for PCB Defect Classification Y. Miao et al. 10.1155/2021/7550670
- Implementation of Machine Vision based Quality Inspection in Production: An Approach for the Accelerated Execution of Case Studies T. Reichenstein et al. 10.1016/j.procir.2022.09.058
- The Duo of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data for Industry 4.0: Applications, Techniques, Challenges, and Future Research Directions S. Jagatheesaperumal et al. 10.1109/JIOT.2021.3139827
- Intelligent fault detection of electrical assemblies using hierarchical convolutional networks for supporting automatic optical inspection systems A. Schwebig & R. Tutsch 10.5194/jsss-9-363-2020
- An Inspection and Classification System for Automotive Component Remanufacturing Industry Based on Ensemble Learning F. Saiz et al. 10.3390/info12120489
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023