Regular research article
18 Oct 2016
Regular research article | 18 Oct 2016
Sensor defect detection in multisensor information fusion
Jan-Friedrich Ehlenbröker et al.
Total article views: 1,856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,716 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Course Ideological and Political Teaching Platform Based on the Fusion of Multiple Data and Information in an Intelligent Environment J. Zhou et al. 10.1155/2021/1558360
- A Time-Space Domain Information Fusion Method for Specific Emitter Identification Based on Dempster–Shafer Evidence Theory W. Jiang et al. 10.3390/s17091972
- Feature fusion to increase the robustness of machine learners in industrial environments C. Holst & V. Lohweg 10.1515/auto-2019-0028
- A Redundancy Metric Set within Possibility Theory for Multi-Sensor Systems C. Holst & V. Lohweg 10.3390/s21072508
- Hybrid data fusion model for restricted information using Dempster–Shafer and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference (DSANFI) system E. Brumancia et al. 10.1007/s00500-018-03734-1
- Identification of defected sensors in an array of amperometric gas sensors M. Dmitrzak et al. 10.1108/SR-10-2021-0348
- Design and Implementation of Track and Field Training Information Collection and Feedback System Based on Multi-sensor Information Fusion L. Li & C. Li 10.1186/s13634-021-00773-z
- Information Fusion of Conflicting Input Data U. Mönks et al. 10.3390/s16111798
- A Reliability-Based Method to Sensor Data Fusion W. Jiang et al. 10.3390/s17071575
- Sensors Information Fusion System with Fault Detection Based on Multi-Manifold Regularization Neighborhood Preserving Embedding J. Wu et al. 10.3390/s19061440
- Saliency area detection algorithm of electronic information and image processing based on multi-sensor data fusion X. Zhang & K. Ye 10.1186/s13634-021-00805-8
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022