Measurement uncertainty analysis of field-programmable gate-array-based, real-time signal processing for ultrasound flow imaging
Total article views: 1,115 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 983 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 944 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seedingless measurement of density fluctuations and flow velocity using high-speed holographic interferometry in a swirl-stabilized flame J. Gürtler et al. 10.1016/j.optlaseng.2020.106481
- Ultrasound Localization Microscopy in Liquid Metal Flows D. Weik et al. 10.3390/app12094517
- Uncertainty Quantification of Ultrasound Image Velocimetry for Liquid Metal Flow Mapping D. Weik et al. 10.1109/TIM.2021.3065433
- Linear, spatio-temporally resolved ultrasound measurement of the liquid fraction distribution in froth H. Emmerich et al. 10.1515/teme-2021-0047
- Distortion correction for particle image velocimetry using multiple-input deep convolutional neural network and Hartmann-Shack sensing Z. Gao et al. 10.1364/OE.419591
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023